Thursday, January 12, 2012

Resolutions

I've never been big on New Years Resolutions. I'm not a fan of setting myself up for failure, and it seems that every time I make a resolution I do just that.

Lately, though, I've been feeling a lot of pressure in my day to day. I mean, I'm a working mom with commitments to family, friends and community service...I'm busy! And I wouldn't change a thing about that.

What I would change is how I deal with it all. The more I think about this new year, the more I realize there are so many ways to make life more simple. So, that is my resolution for 2012.

Simplify

We're making some changes here in Casa de Moses. We're going to be getting rid of the clutter, and I CANNOT wait!!

Care to share? What are your resolutions for the new year??

No comments:

Post a Comment