Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Year, A New Blog

It's a new year and a new blog!

In the past, I've tried to get this blog going...but I've never been able to get in a good rhythm with posting. I guess I've felt like what I have to say isn't that interesting. But lately I've really been looking for an outlet...something that will give me a few minutes of quiet time without being a huge commitment whether it be in time or money.

Then it hit me! Duh!! Blogging :) It's free, I get to make the rules, and if I need a break, I can have one and it doesn't hurt anyone.

So, the start of this new year marks the beginning of a new blog. New posts will most likely be an eclectic mix of topics surrounding my sweet family, adventures in parenting, recipes, crafting and anything else that might tickle my funny bone.

Whatever comes of this, I hope that anyone who finds my blog can find some happiness or humor or common ground in my posts. Or maybe they'll think I'm stupid...and that's ok. As long as both of us are happy. :)

Here's to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment