Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Amazing Weekend!

I know I've said this before, but the weekends go by waaaaay too quickly for me these days. But, they continue to be amazing, so you won't hear any complaints from me.

Saturday was my very first "Me Day" since Addie was born. Wes and I have been out on a couple of dates, but I haven't taken time away for myself yet. I sure missed my girl, but it was wonderful to have some quiet time.

I had a massage, met a friend for lunch (with cupcakes) and pedicures, and then we had some friends over to cook out. It was a gorgeous day, and Addie enjoyed her time with Nanna too.

Oh, and drumroll please..........I finally finished organizing our office!!! We still have some work to do. Wes is going to build a new desk, and we have some furniture to move out of there, but for now, it is as good as it can get, and I couldn't be happier.

Now, I just need to get all of the laundry done. That is my next task. It has been a hard couple of months from stomach viruses, colds, sinus issues and Addie's continuously running nose. Once we get everything put back together we will be able to enjoy our weekends rather than spending them cleaning.

We also have a big project in the works. I forgot to take before pictures, but I will be sure to take some when the project is complete. We're getting a brand new patio. Our patio out back was small and not very functional. So, Wes busted that out of there and will be pouring a new one this week. It is going to be MUCH larger and I just can't wait to get my patio furniture out there.

And since posts are more fun when they have pics...here is Addie's new face. I think she is actually rubbing her gums together (teeth are on their way) but she is just so darn cute!


Well, hope everyone has a great week! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment