Thursday, February 10, 2011

We've been busy....

To say we've been busy lately just might be an understatement!

I celebrated a birthday a couple of weeks ago...my 29th! Last birthday in my 20s and it couldn't have been better! Addie made me a card with her daddy's help, and I got to spend some quality time with family. Of course, Addie was the star of the show, though. :)

Here she is with her great-grandfather, Papa, and with her great-grandmother, Nane.



Last weekend, Wes and I went on our first date since Addie was born. It was really great to spend some time really focusing on each other without interruption. We went to a wedding, shopping and out for a nice quiet dinner. All of that and still in bed by 8:30...please, don't judge! We are tired around our place.

Addie spent the night at my parents' house, and she did great. They really enjoyed having her, and I really enjoyed 11 straight hours of glorious, heavenly sleep. :)

On Tuesday we went to see Stephanie and Mandy at Stephanie Fisher Photography. We always have a great time with them, and they are sooo great at what they do.

We will get a slideshow of all the proofs in a couple of weeks, but here are the pictures from the sneak peak.




The family picture is going to be hanging over our couch ASAP!

And, sadly Addie turned 4 months old this week! She is growing up too fast. She wasn't able to get her shots because she has an ear infection, but she is growing like a weed. My "little" girl weighed 16 pounds and 4 ounces and is 25 1/4 inches long.


Anyone know how I might be able to slow down the whole growing up thing?? Advice would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment