Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cute Baby Headbands!

I love bows and headbands on baby girls. Especially big bows! But I just don't think they go with casual clothes. And sadly, Addie doesn't have enough hair to hold her clippies yet.

I was browsing craft blogs when I was pregnant and I came up on a great tutorial for making cute and simple baby headbands on Emilie Handmade. I set a bookmark just knowing that I would use it someday.

Well, today was the day! These headbands are so easy to make and sooo cute. They are the perfect headbands for every day wear. I even think they look cute with pajamas! (I only know this because I tried one on Addie and she happened to be wearing a sleeper at the time.) And I was able to make 6 in 30 minutes....6!! Well, just wanted to share the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment