Monday, January 10, 2011

An Unexpected Long Weekend

Well, the blizzard of 2011 came and went, and all it left behind at my house was ice. But, it is much appreciated because it caused the roads to be too bad to travel to work...sooo, I am enjoying my surprise Monday off!

We have had a fabulous weekend. It was uneventful for the most part, hence the "fabulous" part. I have been in desparate need of a little down time.

On Saturday, we got to celebrate because Addie turned 3 MONTHS OLD! It is so hard to believe three months have gone by since she was born. She is getting so big so fast! Here she is...looking like a big girl. :)





And here are a few from our "snow day". Addie got to try out her bumbo for a while. She is getting so strong!



She was trying so hard to make her hand pick up her rattle. If only she knew how to work those things!



And I just can't resist her little feet. It is hilarious to me that she curls her toes so tight when she is concentrating.



Oh, and by the way, BabyLegs are the best invention known to parents. They make diaper changes a piece of cake, and they are sooo adorable!

1 comment:

Carrie Ann said...

she is so cute!!! and getting so big! I can't believe she's 3 months already!!

Post a Comment