Monday, January 3, 2011

Making Memories

Sometimes, when I look back at the year that has just ended, I feel like I can't tell you what I did with my time. Not that I just can't tell you, but that I feel like I didn't actually DO anything. I truly believe that I let a lot of my precious time go wasted rather than using it as if it would be my last moment.

That being said, I have big dreams for 2011. There are so many things I want to do with my time. I want to make memories!

So, to keep myself on track, here is a list of things (in no particular order) that I would like to do before the end of this year. I hope that I can add more, but this is a start!

1. Decorate cookies with royal icing
2. DIY Addie's 1st Birthday party
3. Cut down our Christmas tree
4. Sew curtains for the living room
5. Make Addie a dress
6. Pick a pumpkin from a pumpkin patch
7. Surprise Wes with breakfast in bed
8. Run a 5K...without walking
9. Be typed to become a bone marrow donor
10. Commit a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) once a month
11. Take "Mommy and Me" swimming lessons
12. Throw a dinner party and use fine china
13. Go on dates with Wes
14. Organize the garage
15. Landscape the backyard
16. Volunteer
17. Make time to read
18. Learn to speak another language
19. Read my Bible
20. Update my wardrobe to reflect who I am now
21. Pay off my credit card!
22. Make new friends
23. Buy personalized stationary
24. Clip Coupons
25. Cook a Barefoot Contessa recipe from each level of difficulty
26. Visit an aquarium
27. Take Addie to the beach
28. Go on a picnic
29. Send someone flowers "Just Because"
30. Go to an Alabama football game

What is on your list for 2011?

3 comments:

Becky said...

I need to work on my list!

Carrie Ann said...

Good luck!! You can totally do it!

Krystal R said...

Awesome list and such a great way to start 2011! I'm quite an avid #25er, you can always ask me for tips on her! I have almost all of her cookbooks! My hopes for 2011 will bring me a healthier and improved me, and travels to Italy....and maybe baby. We'll see.

Post a Comment