Friday, June 24, 2011

We're going on vacation!

We've been planning a trip for quite some time now, and I cannot believe it is here!!

In the past few days, as we have been trying to get our stuff together, I've learned a few things.

1...I am borderline neurotic when it comes to packing. Wes has been making fun of me because I have an Excel Spreadsheet a list, with everything we need typed out. And sometimes more than once...better safe than sorry!!

2...Wes actually CAN pack for himself. He's always been lucky enough for me to do the majority of his packing for him, but I've been busy. I wonder if he feels lucky that he got to choose his own clothes this time?

3...It is WAY harder to travel with a baby!! One little bitty baby needs LOTS of stuff. Why do we need a suitcase and three carry-ons to haul all of the things an 8 month old needs??? Seems kind of crazy, huh?

Well, I can't wait to be in the air and headed to a cooler climate (hopefully). I'll put together a great big update when we get back, but I'll most likely throw up a mini-post or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment