Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Monday

One of my dear friends Becky does a post on her blog every Monday listing her menu for the week. Every Monday I read the delicious meals that she has planned for the week and I cross my fingers hoping that she posts the recipes. :)

As for me, since the baby came along, menus rarely get planned, and if they do, well...it is usually something I am ashamed to admit. We've gotten really comfortable with Stouffer's casserole and chicken nuggets.

But, thanks to Pinterest, it is a lot easier to find new recipes.

Drum roll please.......this week We Have a Menu!! And I think I may start posting each week. So, hope my menu can inspire someone else this week. :)

Monday - Pork Chops, Creamy Fried Confetti Corn and fresh green beans.
Tuesday - Salsa Ranch Chicken Wraps with Rice
Wednesday - Bowtie Lasagna with salads
Thursday - Frozen Pizza
Friday - Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff with salads

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment