Sunday, February 20, 2011

Katie Turns Two!!

I had such a great time yesterday! I was able to spend some time with great friends to celebrate Katie's second birthday. She was so excited that it was finally her big day!


Katie's mother, Amy, and I have been friends for almost 11 years. I was in her wedding and she was in mine. I was there the day she found out she was pregnant and the day that Katie was born. And she spent forever and ever at the hospital with me while we were waiting for Addie to make an appearance. We share some great memories! And I am glad to add her daughter's second birthday party to the list.

We had some great weather, so I took Addie outside. Uncle Andy showed her the bubbles and she went on the swing for the first time.



We had a great time, and Addie was exhausted by the time we left. Thanks for sharing your day with us...Happy Birthday Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment